Friday, July 6, 2012

Blogging is a strange thing. It seems at times unnatural, but it can be cool. That is what I have learned in the two years since I tried to do this thing. And a lot has happened in two years. Enough to cause me to find this thing and try again. But this time not for myself. Not to just do it. But instead to obey, trust, and give back. It's funny to see my search for life in the four posts before. And to be living the fulfillment of those now as a day old student at the University of the Nations YWAM-Kona. Even the title, "Learning to Breathe: it's about the passions that we ache for" is so indicative of my heart then and how it has grown up to this point right now. So, it would probably be appropriate to change that too. Later. Soon.

Today, I am just reveling in the fact that running full speed after God is what I get to do for the next six months of my life!!! I am grateful more and more for the people who helped me get here. All the ones, who like me, heard God's voice and answered his call. That is what YWAM (Youth with a Mission) is all about. A generation. Of people. For generations. Of people. That want to hear God's voice and do what he asks them to do. No matter what. I am eager to see how God will honor the support of all those who have prayed and are praying back home. How he will multiply the generosity that has been poured out on me to the givers he raised up for this season's AWAKEN DTS. And how he will continue to come through for me (especially with the first outreach payment of $2500 due in August). For you, too!

 I am honored to have been chosen to go and am overjoyed to have finally made it here. It is a good Friday to say the least. And it's not even over yet. So, welcome! Here we go!!

1 comment: