Saturday, November 10, 2012

"I want to do what you want to do"


i amazed that i had no clue that i would ever come to Cambodia and yet God intended me to meet these students, to become friends with a few of them, to know and fall in love with this place and these people. He destined it from the beginning. Yet, if I didn't say yes, none of this would be happening. He planned these moments, these relationships, to mean something and intricately impact the course of our lives. And we still have this choice, to see God's elaborately amazing dreams bear fruit in front of our eyes.

from a word about boldness (actually two). about freedom to expect that which I can admit I don't want to experience letdown in if I wholeheartedly believe it. Like salvations and healings coming out of my stepping out even further to cut to the heart of the relationships I have patiently and compassionately built. I have put in the work, the heart; I have gained the trust necessary to say the things I need to say to see the things I want to see and to fulfill the reason I am here. 4 more weeks. That's all i get. To keep it simple and consistent. Obedience, patience, peace. Trust God, fear Him alone.

It's time to tune my ear in a different way than I have before and open up my mouth. Power has to come out, because that's what He's put into me. Faith has to abound, because that's all I have left to sustain me. To be a blessing and be blessed, by believing that everything God's said to me is true. That if I continue saying 'yes' the world will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment